Re: DML BBQ

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 22:38:08 EDT

Well, everyone that attended i'm sure will be thanking you Jon!!!
We DEFINITELY had an absolutely fantastic time once again, and i'm looking
forward to next year, especially since i should have my next Dak by then.
And i'll be able to rip it up properly, not like with the crappy rental
Explorer that got hung-up on about a 6-inch mud ledge, what a joke of a
"truck". hehe

The jeep people were indeed quite nice, i spoke with one of the guys quite
at length, he was good fellar, and just liked hitting the mud like the rest
of us. :)

The mud pit was an especially nice touch this year, and i'm REALLY looking
for to either an obstacle course, or mud race track. hehehe
But, i'm starting to think that i should keep my "ideas" to myself, as they
seemed to cause quite a fuss when people actually listen to me.
BUT!!!! They also made for some of the most memorable moments during the
weekend, everyone has to agree to that!!!!
Especially you Norah!!! hehehehehehehe

It really was a spectacular event, i encourage anyone with a 4x4 who is
anywhere near New York state to try and attend next year's BBQ. It's a
great chance to meet a bunch of new people, and see what your truck is
really capable of. There is nearly zero risk of damage to set aside any
worries about that. There's usually an alternate route to take to avoid any
obstacles that look a little too rough.
And besides, you get to laugh at the crazy people, myself included, doing
things that just don't seem sane.

Thanks again Jon,

The Adam Blaster