DML BBQ--T-REX & Daktoberfest.

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 10:31:52 EDT

Hey, no one has said anything about the T-REX that we saw on the way
back!!!!

Six-wheel drive, bright red, club-cab. I'd love to see that thing drop into
the mud pit!!! hehehe
We've got a bunch of pictures of it that will have to go up on the meet
report.

I would definitely be interested in an October meet at Jon's. I couldn't
make it last year and i was really bummed about it.
I say, just book a date, and see how many people are able to make it.

Of course, we have to run it by Jon right? hehe

The Adam Blaster