Re: Re: RE: "Advanced" question for the experts

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 11:05:53 EDT

Have you done a "set sync" on the distributor yet? My Dak was a little
doggish in the midrange, until I advance it about 4 degrees. Before it was 8
degrees retarded.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
~360ci, 5-spd, 4.11 LS (8 3/4 [3.90 SG] coming soon)
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)