Re: Michigan Meet..Attention DML & Dakota USA members!

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 11:16:37 EDT

I believe they are talking about:

Bald Mountain State Recreation Area
How to get there from Detroit:
Exit interstate I-75 at exit 81 (Lapeer Rd). Go north on Lapeer Rd for 2.5
miles you will see plenty of signs. Take a right on Greenshield Rd, it is
next to Brewski's restaurant. Go down Greenshield about 1 mile and there is
a small parking lot on the left. This is the south unit parking and trail
head. If you go past that, the headquarters is on your right.

And,

Holdridge Lakes (Holly) State Recreation Area
How to get there from Detroit:
I-75 to exit 101, west on Grange Hall Rd., 1/4 mile to Hess Rd., north on
Hess Rd. to trail head.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
~360ci, 5-spd, 4.11 LS (8 3/4 [3.90 SG] coming soon)
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)