Re: RE: dropped a lifter into oil pan

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 11:09:17 EDT

Dropping the pan may work, even if you cant pull out the pan, you may be
able to drop it down far enough to get your hand or a magnet in there.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
~360ci, 5-spd, 4.11 LS (8 3/4 [3.90 SG] coming soon)
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)