RE: Die bambi dak bumper

From: Karsh (karsh@cox-internet.com)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 11:30:17 EDT

More then likely your brother's deer jumped and ended up coming in the front
window. They say horse, deer, Elk and such animals are the most dangerous
things to hit with a car cause they end up coming in the front window and
crushing the folks in the front seat. If you got lucky and hit the deer
with your bumper your pretty lucky as deer tend to jump whenever they are
startled.

Karsh