Re: DML BBQ

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 12:04:28 EDT

Im definaly game for a fall run. I know Amy is too (Might have her drive it
and me video tape this time...hehe)..along with a few other DAK owners who
have seen the video footage from Fri. and Sat.

Dakota Dodge
Profile at:
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/XgAJPmbQu2jpA/profile.htm
Truck Home Page: http://www.dakota2.4mg.com