Re: DML BBQ--T-REX & Daktoberfest.

From: andy levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 16:32:13 EDT

Jon,

I think it's a little early to be planning a specific date for a fall
meet. There will probably be a Capital Area Mopars day at Lebanon
Valley Speedway out here by Albany, and that's a tough choice for me to
make if they're on the same weekend. Unfortunately, there's no date
set for that event that I'm aware of.

I know I don't have a work conflict, so as long as something else
doesn't pop up, I'm in for sure.

--- jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
> Hmmm, looks like there might be some interest. :-) Maybe we'll
> have
> to do a fall meet after all... One thing is for sure, its usually
> a lot more muddy in the fall. :-)
>
> Is there anyone out there who would be interested in a fall meet
> but who knows they can't make it on a particular weekend? If there
> is,
> we could try and schedule around that...

=====
-andy