Re: DML BBQ

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 19:04:15 EDT

Hi Punch,

It usually takes us about 3 hours from Scarborough... but that duty free
shopping just seems to always take up so much time....lol :-)

If you're interested in a convoy with us, by all means let us know.

Norah
current: '01 Dakota Sport black 4x4 QC V8/4.7L/Auto
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd
previous: '98 Dakota Sport black 4x4 CC V8/5.2L/Auto