Re: GenII with 31's

From: Shawn Englehart (englehart@Sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 23:43:26 EDT

I have a 96 4X4 with 31s. I do not rub when turning the wheel except
turning to the lock into a driveway or other bump, I slightly rub on the
frame in front of the tire. Sounds worse then it is, thought I got the
fender first time. I also did not find that the speedo was all that off to
keep it within the speed limit and no problems with the engine or drive
train after a year. The AS seems of also. I also have a 318 5 speed so I
don't know about the 6.

--

Shawn Englehart return email: englehart@sympatico.ca www.geocities.com/englehrt http://www.dakota-truck.net/profiles/dakota/Yfz3JVR3VIJnE/profile.htm