RE: carlisle schedule (when we get'n together)

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2001 - 03:07:55 EDT

alright lets just make a decision...I say since Jon is so busy and he is the
one that started this great place as well as works so hard to keep it
running, lets just get together Friday night...Where's that place your were
suggesting (got an address)...Lets meet there. Just give us the times or do
you want to say after the races. Jon count James Elsmore, myself, and Jill
(my girlfriend in).

BTW we are leaving on Thursday first thing. If any changes come up please
call me on my cell phone or leave a message at the hotel. I will give you
the info privately tomorrow morning (what is you personal email address).
See ya very soon!!!

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yellowdakota/index.html
99 Solar Yellow RC V-6 Manual