Subject: Re: Anyone heard about the new S-10?

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2001 - 04:14:01 EDT

Major snippage, since I'm not including any....

Hey Jon, I'd have to agree with your 3xwhatever figure on this one. Last
week I was getting on the gas to the next stop light... had a Chevy
Silverado Z-71 in front of me. He punched it (all the way) and it kind of
had that old 307 smog motor sound to it. (In other words...... givin' it
all kinds of Hell, but not going anywhere). I was amazed because I was
behind him, and kind of chuckled when I kicked it into second and buzzed
past him!

As far as the S-10's go, I had one of those Xtreme's in front of me a few
weeks ago. He had all the goodie's.... clear corners... mega stickers... I
jumped on it at the on ramp, and didn't see him for about 1/2 a mile. He
finally came up and checked out my V-8 emblems on my front fenders... then
eased off into the next lane.

Just my .02 cents worth!

Later,
Brett