MAP "Adjuster" Works! :'B

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2001 - 09:35:28 EDT

Just wanted to report the initial results on my MAP "Adjuster". As you may
recall I had a vacuum problem after installing a high lift cam in the 'ol
318. After some early setbacks, I can happily report the Dak is street
worthy now and definetly has an "attitude" to go with it. I haven't checked
emissions on it yet, just basic street worthyness, but it runs nice. I
going to plan some testing a bit later on after I get some other projects
caught up around the house.

I want to build a couple more prototypes to refine and try reducing the size
a little. It currently has fixed connectors, measures roughly
3.5"x1.25"x.5", and it is adjustable for any engine. If I remove the
connectors, it drops the 3.5" length down to 2".

Well, just wanted to report my success and relief. It's nice to get the Dak
out of the garage for a change. Gee, now I can finally hang the ladder on
far side of the garage wall. That only took six months. :'B Catch you all
later.
Rich - Ashburn, VA