Re: CR "Quad Cab" ratings

From: Paul Macey (pmacey@ans.net)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2001 - 12:17:06 EDT

FWIW, not stock but certainly not see 13 MPG:

I have a 2001 DAK QC with AWD or full time 4WD...with a flowmaster
cat-back, Jet Chip II, and the snorkle removed from the stock airbox, I
was getting 18.1 MPG

After adding a z-tube with 9 inch Pro-Flow filter, 180 t-stat, and 3923s,
I get between 16.1 to 16.7 MPG...having too much fun with my right foot.