Re: Offroad Tires--Dakota Dodge

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2001 - 12:26:33 EDT

SO did you get the umm...rental back in clean condition?

To be honest i dont even know the model either off hand. Ill post it once i
get home. I can tell you I paid $430 for all 4...The guy cut me a small
deal on them..so it broke down to 93 bucks a piece. I am VERY impressed
with them as some of us saw in the pit.

Oh--and i almost have a page up of how my dak looked after the mud bath.
Should be up in about 30 minutes... (1pm or so..)
Dakota Dodge
Profile at:
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/XgAJPmbQu2jpA/profile.htm
Truck Home Page: http://www.dakota2.4mg.com