RE: Anyone heard about the new S-10?

From: Batman (batphreak@zombieweb.com)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2001 - 13:39:27 EDT

Chevy may have theirs overrated, but I'm quite certain Dodge is not underrated. You can't tell me that little junk 5.2L in my '99 is actually putting out 230hp. That truck should go much more than it does if that were the case. Now, in the past many dodge engines were underrated, don't dilute yourself into thinking the current ones are though. :)

--- Anthony_Gonatas@ars.aon.com
> wrote:
>It's not like Chevy's 270hp rating is correct! Time and Time again dyno's have
>shown some of the new chevy engines don't produce the rated Hp ratings! Not by a
>long shot either. Unlike Dodge which is under rated.

==
-Batman
'99 CC 4x4 5.2L 5spd sprt wht
10" X 2.75" K&N Open Element
Turbo II muffler

Heavy Metal Community!
http://www.metalforums.com

Website hosting starting at $10.00 - NO Setup Fees!
http://www.zombieweb.com/f5