RE: 3.55 to 3.92

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2001 - 13:47:42 EDT

Ive got the 3.55 gears. As someone just pointed out to me..its a different
rear-end. I didnt realize right off that the gears were out of a 4-cyl
which carries a smaller rear-end if im not mistaken.

But..yes.. they are the same...well..excxept Ive got the cross memeber up
front and you dont!! LOL

-Dakota