Re: 3.55 to 3.92

From: MJ Inginson (mjingison@home.com)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2001 - 19:24:11 EDT

Pick up any 4 wheeler magazine and look at all the drivetrain adds. Most or
all will say they will beat their competetors best price. Start with anyone
you like (Reider, Randy's, Total drivetrain, etc) and work through all of
them quoting the previously lower price. Drivetrain wharehouse should be
the last place you call. They are out of Livonia MI and offer the lowest
price, free shipping, and a lifetime warranty. That's what I did when I
bought my Auburn.