Brakes are now up to speed!

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 10 2001 - 20:52:56 EDT

    The front rotors were replaced with Power Slots Rotors (Thanks Chris).
The pads are now Raybestos (Thanks Chris & Bernd). Tonight I flushed out the
brakes some new fluid. I used Valvoline SynPower. Its a high performance
synthetic formula Dot 3 & 4 Brake fluid. I just took the Dak for a ride and
the brakes stop smother and quicker the when the Dak was brand new. Thanks to
the DML and DakotaUSA Gangs I feel a h-ll of a lot better about the brakes.

I feel like I can stop on a dime and get a nickel change!! (:-P

Thanks again folks,
Don M
<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/maldbnsf/">'00 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab</A>
at http://www.geocities.com/maldbnsf

'00 QC Bronze, 4.7L, Rest listed at Dakota<A
HREF="http://www.dakota-truck.net/profiles/dakota/QwkvWz@DAJFf6/profile.htm">
profile for Donald Mallett</A>
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/QwkvWz@DAJFf6/profile.htm

P.S. Did I mention I love my DAK!!!!!!!!!