Re: Carslile Hotels

From: Scott Miller (fastdak@superpa.net)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2001 - 21:00:38 EDT

try finding a hotel in gettysburg wich is only about 35 minutes out of
carlisle of even maybe a motel in biglerville which is only about 25 mins
from carlisle. I would assume everything closer to carlisle is booked

hth

Scott Miller
89 Shelby Dakota #322 - 360 C.I. V8 (12.25 @ 112.41 mph) "FASTDAK"
95 SLT CC V8 5.2 auto