Carlisle Time!!!

From: Peter J. Cutler (pjcutler@mailbox.syr.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2001 - 21:46:05 EDT

Hey all, I know I havent been too active on the list in the past few
months but I have been very busy with school and everything. I am looking
forward to seeing everyone there this weekend. I will be there all day
friday, all day saturday, and some of sunday (hopefully to pick up some
sort of trophy :-) ) I have been doing extensive work on the truck
getting it ready and tuned. I am planning on doing drag racing on fri as
well as dynoing on sun. I hope to be bale to make it to the fri dinner.
So I will see you all down there, and I am looking forward to meeting some
of the new people on the list.

Peter J Cutler
99 239CC V6 Dakota Sport
Gibson Dual Exhaust----scratch that