Re: speed limiter

From: andy levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 12:11:36 EDT

Only way to remove it is to get a Mopar Performance PCM or have your
PCM reprogrammed. The former may not be available at all; the dealer
cannot and will not do the latter - you can talk to folks like Mike
Leach, but a flash is $500 or so. Not exactly worth it until you have
a lot of mods into the engine and need a new program.