speed limiter

From: Greg Blevins (gblevins1@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 11:54:07 EDT

I am the proud owner of an 01 quad cab 2x4 with the 4.7.
Does anyone have any idea on how to change the speed limiter?
I have talked to Jet performance and have been told that the chip they sell
does not change the setting.I have talked to Hypertech and they don't even
offer anything for the 01 dakota. My local dealer tells me that the limiter
is there because of the stock tires and wheels. I have changed that, so
would like more speed. If any one has any info
on this problem it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Greg