re:Subject: Flo-Pro Mufflers

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 20:05:08 EDT

Hey Travis,

I was doing some muffler shopping not too long back, and stopped at a
Flo-Pro shop. (They also sold Flowmasters). The owner said the main
difference between them is the thickness of material used. The Flowmaster
has much thicker metal. He even pulled out two of the same series of each
brand, and let me hold them just to see the weight difference. Other than
that, he said the sound was pretty close.

I'd say if you don't have to worry about rusting one out, the Flo-Pro would
probably be worth it. They were quite a bit cheaper than the Flowmasters.

Hope that helps ya!

Later,

Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota CC Sport