Line-X'ed

From: Jason Yates (onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 00:21:42 EDT

Well, I went ahead and got it done. The truck is now two-tone
and the lower portion and fender flares are covered in silver
Line-X coating. I went to pick it up tonight and they were
just finishing coating it, so I have to wait until tomorrow
morning. I did snap a couple quick pics of the her still wrapped
in plastic. Go to:
http://photos.yahoo.com/onebad4x4dak
and click on the LINE-X album. On the second photo, note my
new roll pan is on the right--no more rear bumper starting
tomorrow! The tonneau cover has also coated in silver Line-X
but I didn't take a pic of that yet. I'll post again when she's
unwrapped and styl'n.

JY
Las Vegas