Re: Offroad Tires--Dakota Dodge

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 10:11:21 EDT

I came into work this morning with all my info in hand..and there you
go...posting it for me!...LOL But yes, you are correct as to what my tires
are...Dunlop Radial Rover RV. 31x10.5x15 I got...theyt also make 32x11.5x15
as well for about 30 bucks more a tire (about 130 a piece) for those
interetsed.

Dakota Dodge
Profile at:
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/XgAJPmbQu2jpA/profile.htm