Re: Gen III Front License Plate Holder

From: Ron1062473@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 11:10:53 EDT

In a message dated 7/12/01 9:22:09 AM Central Daylight Time,
adakota4x4@hotmail.com writes:

<< Were there pre-drilled holes to install it in?

I have a '98 and my father has a '01 and on both of them the front license
plate holder was just screwed in with (wood?) screws. And on both of the we
managed to strip out the screws. On my dads it (license) is still hanging on
(2 of 4 screws left) but looks like crap. On mine it came totally off and I
have been to lazy to fix it.
I live in Minnesota and took mine of with snow banks.
Ron