Re: RE: Cargo light

From: Bill Pruitt (wpruitt1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 14:49:00 EDT

Kenneth,

The dome light and cargo lights still work as originally designed.
When I use the switch the dome lights do not come on.
The dome light is activated two ways. When you press it, you create a local
ground at the switch. (There is a metallic tape behind the dome lights.)
When they are turned on automatically, a relay must handle that. Either way,
a ground is activated.

I just added an additional way of turning it on.

For the outlet,
I took your suggestion. Found a full time 12V connection in the under hood
fusebox. Ran it to the back of the bed using 14Ga. wire, into a 15A
breaker, then into the outlet, then onto ground.

Thanks again Ken

Bill