Re: Intellitronix A/F meter

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 14:42:36 EDT

I used to think that way also. Now....I'm not so sure. Check out the following link:

http://www.dickselectronics.cjb.net/

That would be cool if you could just do some processing of the existing O2 sensors signal
and end up with an approximation of the A/F of each cylinder. I have a data acquisition
board that can read four channels of analog +-10V signals. It can sample at 240 samples
per second. Not sure what the input impedence is tho - wondering if I can do some
processing of my own to see what shows up on our signal.

Thoughts?

Latr,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI TB Pulleys RTcam MPComp HVoilpump DynaGearDoubleRoller
WindageTray CompTAs