Re: NOW Skidding

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 15:54:37 EDT

I just learned some new information that help determine speed if the point
of impact is before the car would come to rest under "normal" conditions.

You need a few factors:
Weight of "Taget Vehicle": Say 4800 lbs
Weight of "Bullet Vehicle": Say 3200 lbs
The deviation: 30 feet
Drag Factor .355 G

The Target Vehicle would be traveling 21.86 mph

Now this is only if the "Bullet Vehicle" is at a stand still.

-Dakota