Re: NOW Skidding

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 15:53:15 EDT

Thanks Dakota.
In my accident there weren't any skid marks because i didn't have a chance
to hit the brakes before the guy hit me. That would have actually helped me
in my case because the 2 witnesses, (one had been drinking, the other was
high, VERY reliable testimony) anyway, they had said i was going faster than
i actually was, so skid marks would have helped prove the truth.
But, so would have a non-biased cop at the accident scene.

I completely get what you are saying about skidding, and actually floating
on the burning rubber. I've been mislead by all the reviews i've seen about
anti-lock and non anti-lock brake demonstrations, mostly on TV. They always
show the 2 vehicles braking at pretty much the same distance. Then they try
and get them to brake hard and navigate around a set of cones. I'm sure
everyone has seen this type of demonstration, the anti-lock car totally
misses the curve yadda yadda...

The Adam Blaster