Re: CR "Quad Cab" ratings

From: NITF@work.com
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 18:07:28 EDT

It would work out if I was allowed to use the energy I got from going
down one side to help me up the other, but there are too many stop
lights and turns at the bottoms of these canyons so all those free
MPGs get burned up in the brakes.

There are other ways home that I get 14-15 MPG (on average) but they
are 5016030267125nger so the math works out better if I take the shorter less
fuel efficient route.

NITF