Re: NOW Skidding

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 18:07:15 EDT

Upon further review...
Most state police have a "Skid Truck" that they use to dermine the drag
factor of the specific road at that time. In conjuction with the
"crumple-ness" (is that a word?) of the car/truck they take the values and
put em in a puter and it spits out a formula. There are week long courses
on just skid pad data that people can take, and there are even a few people
that figure out this stuff as there job. Look as skid marks and accidnets
all day and detrmine whoi was at fault.

Thats all the info I have on teh subject, Dad's too as he hasnt taken a
course on it in quite a while. Hope it all helped.

-Dakota