Re: Re: Mufflers and Cats in da cradle Attn: Bob Tom

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 19:37:13 EDT

Thanks for the feedback Bob.
I guess all dual rear exits come with a 2 1/2 in. pipe or am I wrong? I
have a 97, CC Dak 318, 5 speed and was thinking of a 3 in. catback (no mods
yet except for a K&N FIPK), single side swept exhaust. In your opinion
would this be a good choice?
I also live in Canada (BC), and winters are unforgiving to our exhaust
systems as we both know.

Thanks
Jay