Re: Re: "Advanced" question for the experts

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 22:41:02 EDT

WOW! That is some useful stuff! I will be checking that tomorrow. Now I'm
really confused as to why the dealer was trying to adjust the base timing by
turning the distributor????

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
~360ci, 5-spd, 4.11 LS (8 3/4 [3.90 SG] coming soon)
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)