RE: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: "Advanced" question for the experts

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 20:04:55 EDT

Wait a minute. I never said you couldn't rotate your distributor. I said
you couldn't rotate it to change your ignition timing. You can rotate it
all you want (as long as you loosen it first). All it will do is change the
time when your injectors spit fuel out which could be detrimental to the
time your engine is expecting it. Please be careful of the words you put
in my mouth. ;-)

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD