FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: Puddlestompa@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 23:13:40 EDT

Well after five months of waiting my 4th and final R/T wheel finally showed
up, it took three months for the first three and another two months for the
fourth. I purchased them from El Dorado Cryshler even thought I live in
washington because they were so much cheaper down there. But that wasn't the
hold up, the hold up was the freaking national backorder, which I guess I
can't complain about becasue I contibuted to the demand of "dakota accesory
wheels." Anyway that is all behind me now, the wheels and tires went on
today and it looks great, thanks to the DML for the help in getting these
wheels for only $120 a piece. Anyway got to go now, later

Aaron
Vancouver, Wa
98 2WD 2.5L 4cyl RC
http://www.hometown.aol.com/puddlestompa/mydak.html