Re: Gen III Front License Plate Holder

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2001 - 13:22:38 EDT

I saw a guy put his front plate on a cheap hinge. So at higher speeds it
swung back and was more aero, but hung where it's suppose to while parked.
Kind of a cool idea.

I actually pulled the bracket off the front and screwed both plates together
in the rear. I keep the front screws in my ash tray. So if a cop ever bugs
me about it I can fix it on the spot.