lots o' ?'s

From: miggity (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2001 - 16:34:44 EDT

Hey everyone,
I've got a couple questions...
I've got a buddy with a 2k1 R/T and wants to get a tb, computer, headers...
ya' know, the typical bolt-ons. I told him that the Flowmetrics tb is a work
of art (which it is). now, here come the questions:

1- can I get a phone number to Flowmetrics or some way I can get one of
their tb's. My boy doesn't have web access, so phone #'s would be the best
thing for him.

2- the 2k1 computer isn't out yet (I've been told). Ya'll think a 2000 comp
will work on a 2k1 R/T?

3- he got a Cali truck... so he's got, like, 15 cats. Does anyone make cat
boxes so he can bag the cats and run a nice set of full length headers?

okay, more stuff: I got a buddy with a 93 V6 who's done his fair share of
stuff, but would REALLY like a cam. Could someone drop me KRC's phone# or
website (once again, phone # will work better) so I can steer him in the
right direction?

Also, anyone know of a 93 V6 MP Computer for sale? He'll pay top dollar for
one if they are willing to part with it....

thanks everyone!!

-miggity

---> slammed 88 Dakota!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"It may be slow, but at least it's LOW!"