turbo like system? (off-topic)

From: Chris Spotts (ccs138@psu.edu)
Date: Sat Jul 14 2001 - 17:18:17 EDT

Hey guys,

I was watching a show on Speedvision on Harleys and forced induction a
couple of days ago. One of the options they talked about was a turbo like
system. I can't remember the name of the system, but maybe some of you have
heard of it. Basically, the turbine has some kind of mechanical way to
adjust the fans in the turbo so that it spins up much faster. I think it
was called a windcharger or something. Anyone ever heard of something like
this. I meant to look up some info on it that night, but forgot about it.
Thanks for any help.

-Chris