Re:..aint a truck..YELLOW!!...and my new paint idea

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 14 2001 - 17:46:50 EDT

> instead they just look with envy LOL
>
> ..........ducking for cover.............

Oh yeah, I just look at them with envy as they disappear in my rearview
mirror! :oP Speaking of paint. I think I have come up with an ideal paint
scheme for my Dakado!!! I am going to tear it all the way back down to the
frame, strip all the white paint off and go back with a nice pearl white. On
the front cap of the Dakado, I am going to mimic the paint scheme that is on
my 68 Charger. I am going to go with a nice tribal style flame job using
House of Kolor Chameleon paint. I know it won't be cheap, but oh well! Now
I just have to figure out how to explain it to the wife. Opps, gotta run!
They just called my name for the staging lanes!

The other Will
p.s. I am at the track now! Will let everyone know about the new numbers
late Monday night when I get back to my desktop! Till then, <suspense> you
will just have to use your imagination!</suspense> I can tell you this much
though, the new M/T Sportsman Pros are doing great! Makes for one helluva
smoky burn out too! Look for some great new numbers Monday night, and look
for my entry to appear on Dragtruck.com soon next week! Oh yeah, and a newly
updated web page towards the end of next week!