Re: Richmond Results (suck, boggin still)

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 15 2001 - 03:11:42 EDT

Hey Tim,
  Don't give up. I'm convinced that these daks are ALL female. Mine runs
one way one day and totally different the next. I don't race....just normal
driving to work and back. My dad's 97 does the same thing. It's strange.
Hope you figure it out!!
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
ww.geocities.com/adakota4x4_94