Re: Brake Saga Continues!

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 15 2001 - 05:34:26 EDT

How about a the power assist unit? If you pump your brakes all the way
until they're firm with the motor off, keep your foot on the pedal, start it
and it drops/doesn't (can't exactly remember the correct procedure) drops,
then it's a way to diagnois the power vacuum assist unit. We had one go
bad on one of our fleet fords and it was a pretty easy deal to replace.
-Chuong

<<

Any ideas? Could there still be air in the lines? If the master cylinder,
ABS, or Combination Valve wasn't bled properly? Any ideas?!?!

Thanks
william

P.S. I'm taking it back to Fullerton Dodge on Monday. I highly recommend
them though. They even relocated my rear brake line from hitting my exhaust
(Beacuse of Hotchkis)