Re: Re:..aint a truck :-(...when its YELLOW!!

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@NYCAP.rr.com)
Date: Sun Jul 15 2001 - 08:46:28 EDT

<snip.....it's not just a truck.......it's MY
truck...and its a DAK......sob...sob>

---Damn, Kevin, I definitely feel your pain. Been keyed once (whole right
side). Had my door swung open into another vehicle once (GF's daughter).
Accidently dropped a handsaw on the driver's
side...AAAAAAARRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Good news is the www.oempaints.com are very close. Bad news is that it's
difficult to touch up a scratch.

<snip>......I JUST GOTTA BE MEEEEEEEEE!!! :-)

---Yeah, one of my Bud's told me he liked the color of the DAKSY. Just like
me - subdued! LOL!

<snip> ...In the same study, it was found that males that drive Black
Dakotas have
> actually been found to be more virile and have substantially larger
> genitalia than average and have also been found to be more attractive to
> females. ---

Maybe that's why Andy L.'s Black 318 couldn't keep up with my V6 DAKSY on
the way to Foxwoods! His "substantially larger genitalia" musta got caught
under the "go" pedal?!??!

...duckin as well Kev!...

Bob Smith (Daksy2K on AIM)
DML/DML
2K DAKSY CC Sport +
3.9l; V6: 4X4
(1 of 980 2K DAKSYs mfrd)
For the mods,details, etc., visit us at:

http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

(ps, we're still working on it...
Susan on the page; me on the DAKSY! )