Re: Body Lift Help

From: Shawn Englehart (englehart@Sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 00:15:40 EDT

Yea, was able to get the end of a pry bar and jam it. I could use the same
bolt to put it Back together. I have the lift done and front bumper. When I
took off the running boards found lots of rust from the rubbing. I am sanding
it down and paint the bottom black and putting asphalt tar rock guard and
putting the running boards back. Just have the Right side to do and the raise
the rear bumper with a trailer hitch so I might not be that easy to do but will
see when I get there. I am also going to put something where the bed use to
rest on the frame so I can bet my load rating back and will not buckle the bed
when I haul the bike somewhere. When done will get some pics and post them.
Just hope it stops raining long enough to get some more done, been raining all
month.

--

Shawn Englehart return email: englehart@sympatico.ca www.geocities.com/englehrt http://www.dakota-truck.net/profiles/dakota/Yfz3JVR3VIJnE/profile.htm