Re: Re: What is the best tonneau cover?

From: Giusto, Philip (giustop001@hawaii.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 00:23:24 EDT

I use the the saddleman (lebra) low pro tonneau cover. snapless and only
169 plus 6 shipping to my neighborhood checkers. that's a big deal when
normal shipping would run me at least an arm to get to hawaii!!

no problems so far. nice taut fit even in the daily 85` weather. very easy
to break down for larger loads too...

giusto
00 af cc rt