Re: Re: stuff for sale... again....

From: miggitymike (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sun Jul 15 2001 - 23:07:54 EDT

>>mike, what happened, I assume no more project 13's? :~(<<

that's about how it looks man... =(

the premag is really strugglin'. On top of all that, I lost my job and my
bank account reads a fat goose-egg. I've got bills and loans to pay and I'm
probably gonna' have to replace the premag before next summer. So, instead
of dumping money I don't have into this truck, I'm gonna' drive it, sell the
engine and tranny and all the parts I bought, pay off my credit cards,
consolidate my other debts, and hopefully buy something new next spring.
Will it be a Dak? maybe =) Only time, my wallet, and the aftermarket will
tell.

-miggity