RE: What is the best tonneau cover?

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 09:00:37 EDT

Hey Ryan!

I travel 80% highway to/from work at 75mph. I gained 1.5mpg with the tonneau
cover. City driving will not get you any gain except to conceal anything in
the bed (which is still a good thing ;) )

Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 255,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1!
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/DnuuSncssJujU