RE: firestone tires

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 09:10:33 EDT

Hey Patrick!

My '92 came with Goodyear Invicta's. I got 80,000 miles from them and put
them back on to receive 85,000 miles. Then, being stupid/cost conscious/etc,
I put on the Belle Tire special - Kelly's. POS in my opinion. I got a
whopping 30,000 from them. Woohoo! I have no complaints with the Invicta's.
Sounds like an interesting tire from Bridgestone. Let us know if you get
them. Does anyone else run these?

Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 255,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1!