re: Oregon Back Roads Discovery Trail prelim report

From: J. Courtenay Brandon (jcbrandon@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 14:15:37 EDT

Patrick O'Day wrote:

"Just got back from our two weeks driving through 800
miles of back roads/trails in Oregon. We traversed the
state from California to Washington. It was fantastic!
...will post a full trip report soon."

Most excellent! Let's hear all about it.

Where will you post your story? I've been looking for
a good site for new offroad trails. One with great
potential is:
http://www.4x4trails.net/

Most of the content there so far is in Colorado,
'cause that's were the guy who runs it lives. But he
is looking for additional material. Anyone got another
suggestion?

Last spring I spent about ten days criss-crossing the
Cascades from Crater Lake to Seattle. A fantastic
trip. The pavement-to-dirt ratio was a bit too high,
but big fun nonetheless. I'm very anxious to hear more
about your trip.

cheers,

-J.